The Fall 2023 Statewide AUXCOMM Exercise was held October 14, with a focus on PACE planning. A few facts about the exercise:
- Over 400 volunteers and agency personnel participated, including 72 from outside the AUXCOMM community.
- 57 of the volunteers were new or were returning after 3 or more years’ absence.
- 22 counties submitted reports.
- All 7 districts were represented.
Overall, the exercise was well received. A couple of deltas noted are that:
- Some counties still need help obtaining access to MI CIMS.
- Some counties need assistance with learning to use Winlink forms. A few sent their message as a plain text message, and one sent a fillable PDF.
- A number of counties posted their PACE plans online as directed, but they did not check the box to mark them as external. This restricted access to only their county.
Scores have been tabulated on the reports submitted, and the results are listed below.
Congratulations to all of the teams, and particularly to the top teams! Watch this post for an update once the after action report has been compiled.